Tuolumne River Trust Mission
The Tuolumne River Trust is the voice for the River. We promote stewardship of the Tuolumne through:
- Education, community outreach and adventures
- Collaboration with a diverse array of stakeholders
- On-the-ground restoration projects
- Advocacy and grassroots organizing to demonstrate public support for our work
Tuolumne River Trust Vision
We seek a healthy river that is:
- Teeming with fish and wildlife
- Safe for drinking, fishing and swimming
- Held in trust as a refuge for our children and grandchildren
We want every person who benefits from the Tuolumne to know that their food was grown from its water, their tap water comes from it, their wild salmon were hatched in its gravels, and their backpacking, fishing and rafting trip depend on its health.
With offices in Sonora, Modesto and San Francisco, the Trust’s staff, Board and Advisors along with our volunteer base, are putting down roots throughout the watershed and building the capacity necessary to achieve our vision.
The information above can be found on the official website of Tuolomne River Trust. For more details about the organization and to find out how you can volunteer, please visit their website: http://www.tuolumne.org