There With Care provides a wide range of meaningful and fundamental
services to children and families during the critical phase of a medical
crisis. We serve families referred by medical agencies, by building a
network of services and people who ease the burden of life’s day-to-day
obligations with compassion and care.
There With Care is growing to serve more families with children facing a
critical illness. We are seeking additional community members in San
Francisco to help meet the growing demand for services from families with
children facing a critical illness at UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital.
Community participation is invaluable to helping families focus on what is
most important; their children and one another.
Community members can get involved as volunteers by
• Caring for families as a Family Support Volunteer. This includes
making deliveries of food and care packages; babysitting, and more.
(Application, training, and background check required.)
• Participating in Community Outreach Events.
• Creating Family Care Bags/Kits.
• Facilitating a Team Bake Chop session.
• Shopping at Second Harvest Food Bank (San Carlos).
• Coordinating a Drive for essential items. Please ask for the Wish
• Sharing a professional skill… writing, graphic design, technology,
• Participating in administrative tasks and special projects
• Assisting with Warehouse/Pantry Organization, and more!
The information above can be found on the official website of There With Care. For more details about the organization and to find out how you can volunteer, please visit their website: https://www.bayarea.therewithcare.org