Reading Partners is dedicated to transforming struggling young readers into confident readers who are excited about learning.
How we do it:
- Focus on children from low-income communities.
- Give one-on-one instruction at the student’s reading level.
- Recruit and train community volunteers to work with children.
- Partner with high-need elementary schools to offer free services on the school campus.
- Provide a way for volunteers to give a small amount of their time to make a huge difference in a child’s life.
The information above can be found on the official website of Yes Reading – Reading Partners. For more details about the organization and to find out how you can volunteer, please visit their website: http://www.readingpartners.org