Catholic Healthcare West and St. Mary’s are committed to furthering the healing ministry of Jesus, and to providing high-quality, affordable healthcare to the communities we serve.
Our mission sets a clear focus for our work. Our values define how we carry out the mission. Our vision demands that we consistently and effectively live up to both.
Catholic Healthcare West and our Sponsoring Congregations are committed to furthering the healing ministry of Jesus. We dedicate our resources to:
- Delivering compassionate, high-quality, affordable health services;
Serving and advocating for our sisters and brothers who are poor and disenfranchised; and
- Partnering with others in the community to improve the quality of life.
A vibrant, national health care system known for service, chosen for clinical excellence, standing in partnership with patients, employees and physicians to improve the health of all communities served.
Catholic Healthcare West is committed to providing high-quality, affordable health care to the communities we serve. Above all else we value:
- Dignity – Respecting the inherent value and worth of each person.
- Collaboration – Working together with people who support common values and vision to achieve shared goals.
- Justice – Advocating for social change and acting in ways that promote respect for all persons and demonstrate compassion for our sisters and brothers who are powerless.
- Stewardship – Cultivating the resources entrusted to us to promote healing and wholeness.
- Excellence – Exceeding expectations through teamwork and innovation.
The information above can be found on the official website of St. Mary’s Medical Center. For more details about the organization and to find out how you can volunteer, please visit their website: http://www.stmarysmedicalcenter.org