An enthusiastic and dedicated group of VOLUNTEERS SUPPORT THE WORK of Pets Lifeline. With so many animals needing your help, you will always know “it was a job worth doing.”
YOU CAN LEND A HAND BY:
- Becoming a Canine Handler – starts with (2) seminars, 2 sessions with a CH mentor and canine blog instruction.
- Being a Pet Pal socialize cats and kittens.
- Providing foster care for a dog or cat in your home.
- Assisting in Adoptions at shelter and adoption events.
- Helping with periodic bulk mailings.
- Assisting in fund-raising and special events.
- Helping with laundry, clean kennels.
- Joining our Crafts Group (making seasonal items to sell).
- Providing office support (filing, copying, answer the phone, etc. (Milo, the office cat, simply can’t do it all!)
- Helping maintain our grounds as a gardener.
The information above can be found on the official website of Pets Lifeline Animal Shelter. For more details about the organization and to find out how you can volunteer, please visit their website: http://www.petslifeline.org