For nearly 40 years, NCEFT has helped thousands of children and adults with special needs move beyond their boundaries through the healing powers of the horse, the skills of dedicated professionals and volunteers, and the commitment of caring families. Internationally recognized as a leader in the field, NCEFT offers Hippotherapy, Therapeutic Riding and a wide range of equine-assisted activities at its beautiful 12-acre facility in Woodside, California. NCEFT is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) public benefit corporation and depends upon the upon the generous contributions of our donors to maintain the excellence of our facility and programs.
NCEFT is dedicated to helping people with special needs reach beyond their boundaries through equine-assisted therapies, education, and research.
Statement of Values and Code of Ethics
- Commitment to excellence, accountability and maintaining the public trust
- Respect for the worth and dignity of all individuals
- Inclusiveness and social justice
- Respect for pluralism and diversity
- Responsible stewardship of resources, transparency, integrity and honesty
- Respect for and responsible stewardship of the horses that serve NCEFT
The information above can be found on the official website of National Center for Equine Facilitated Therapy. For more details about the organization and to find out how you can volunteer, please visit their website: http://www.nceft.org