The Executive Service Corps Affiliate Network (ESCAN) is a nationwide network of nonprofit consulting organizations. ESC affiliates are management support organizations dedicated to improving the quality of life in the communities they serve. They accomplish this by providing high quality, affordable consulting services and other technical assistance to nonprofits, schools, and government agencies.
The ESC affiliates offer high impact volunteer opportunities to executives and professionals who have had senior level experience in business, government, or nonprofits. Our volunteers are motivated by a desire to “give back” to the community. These men and women are committed to strengthening the management of nonprofit agencies in order to build their capacity to effectively address their missions.
The Executive Service Corps Affiliate Network is a 501(c)3 nonprofit that supports its affiliates in building their capacity to serve their nonprofit clients by:
- Developing partnerships with national organizations
- Establishing performance benchmarking for ESC affiliates
- Facilitating the exchange of best consulting practices and model programs
- Marketing to national nonprofits
- Securing funding for affiliates’ consulting programs
- Organizing our National Leadership Conference
The information above can be found on the official website of Executive Service Corps of the San Francisco Bay Area. For more details about the organization and to find out how you can volunteer, please visit their website: http://www.escus.org